Monday, November 29, 2010

Projects!

I've been very busy "crafting" as my husband likes to say :) Here is what I've been up to...

Tags anyone? I used the Tag set from the mini catalog to create all of these!



The topper for the tags is the Top Note die cut that you use with the Big Shot!


I made over 50 of these darlings :) I used the Holiday paper from the mini catalog, the Big Shot, fancy box die and the tag set. I added the handles and put the ornament (from Target) on it to give it a more finished look.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute tags, and that little bag - LOVE it. I might have to make some of those for Tom's holiday toffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie! :) If you end up not having time to make them- i can send some your way! 2 for $3! Saw you got your advent stuff put together! SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete