Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby Cards




My girlfriend asked me to make her some baby cards. I was very happy to make them for her and I was very happy with the way they turned out! I used the stamp set Fox and Friends from SU to make the set. I have lots of plans (all in my head at this point!) to make other cards but for now, here's what I've got so far.




I was inspired to make this card by a blog I found off the SU website. She makes me feel inspired. She's a teacher, has 3 girls under the age of 7 and when you see her blog you'll be amazed. I wonder if she sleeps? Check it out! http://www.pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com/






These two are my favorite! Simple, but fun! I'm sorry they are sideways....I can't get them to be upright for some reason!
 
 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment