Monday, October 25, 2010

Convention!

I had the oppportunity on Saturday to drive to Portland to attend my first Stampin Up! convention! What an experience! CEO and co-founder of the company, Shelli Gardner put on the convention. What an amazing woman. Sincere. Kind. Thoughtful. The day consisted of card swapping (I felt like it was my first day of school!) I ended up making 50 cards to swap with others; I came home with some great ideas, talks on the business end of things, some presentations by other demonstrators and my favorite...making projects with a new stamp we received upon arrival! The Days of Gratitude set is a new favorite of mine- you can find it on my website in the Mini Catalog. I loved working with it and am feeling inspired to create more with it. Check out what we made throughout the day!



Upon arriving back home on Saturday night, I was feeling excited so I re-did our shadow box using the new stamp box. Love it!

Are you feeling inspired yet?

1 comment: