Saturday, October 23, 2010

The First Post!

So, I'm in a bit of shock. I've already got one blog up and running for my family and here I am thinking that I can keep two blogs updated! It's worth a shot! I'm so excited for this blog mainly because it's going to allow me to talk about something I really enjoy doing; creating cards, boxes, cute projects and scrapbook pages! I'm going to have to throw in the occasional talk about my husband and my kids because they are so much a part of me that it would feel weird not to talk about them!

Why the name T and M Cards you ask? Well, the T stands for my daughter Taylor and the M stands for my daughter Maddie. Not very creative I know, but two of my loves makes perfect sense for my blog title!


Taylor and Maddie










No comments:

Post a Comment