Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Cute Christmas Project!

I'm in LoVe with this cute Christmas project! It is the Candy Countdown Calendar Kit in the Stampin Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. I'm so in love with this project that 8 of my friends and I are having a get together in November to put them together! I think this is such a cute way to celebrate the advent season! It will easily hold a small treat of some sort in it! If you don't have little one's in the house anymore it also could be used to hold holiday treats for a co-worker or neighbor and could also be used to hang a small gift on the Christmas tree. Did I mention what a great deal it is? For $19.95 you get 25 boxes, printed die cuts, ribbon, clothespins and rope to hang them with! Wow! Would you and your friends like to do this for a fun get together? Let's get it on the calendar! You can also order directly from my website. Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment